Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BABY O....{nursery paintings}

i have been working on painting custom 12x12 canvases for a baby nursery...
it was challenging working with a color scheme and "MODERN" nature theme while trying to accurately capture my client's vision.
i loved hearing about all the details involved in the nursery and feeling like the paintings would add flare and another element of creativity to the room.
in the end i had the pleasure of presenting four modern nature canvases to a lovely expecting mom!




2 comments:

  1. I like the giraffe. He looks kinda sad and I want to be his friend. Then he would take me for a ride. I would climb up on this back and we would go tearing thru the jungle. We would pause only long enough to spit at the monkeys. Then together we would ride off into the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!! Thank you so much for doing them. They are perfect!!! We are hanging them up tonight - decided placement last night. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete